Thursday, May 3, 2012

Is This Real Life?

For the last few months, I have been contemplating the idea of starting a blog (obviously, I decided to go with it since here I am). I spent time reading other people’s blogs to get some ideas on what to write about. And what did I find? That there are literally blogs about everything. Religion, politics, crafts, babies, houses. You name it, somebody is blogging about it. So here I am, joining the already crowded blogging community.

So what’s this blog about?

Simply put, this is a blog about my life and how it's about to flip upside down. Graduation is coming up in a week, I’m getting married in September, I’m moving in June, I am doing marketing and design for a new non-profit in Norman, and I’ll be looking for a job starting in August. WHOA.

This summer’s schedule is looking to be the craziest time of my life and I couldn't be more excited about all the adventures coming my way.
Real world, I hope you're ready, because in 8 days I will be a grown-up ... or at least that's what I'm told.