Wednesday, December 19, 2012

While Job Hunting...

So what do you do when you're waiting to hear back from a million and a half jobs that you've applied for? There's always the option of eating an entire box of Oreos from nervousness, but this time, I chose a different option (not to mention, healthier).



That's right, I started my own quaint little Etsy shop to sell my designs. Shout out to those who have put up with me stealing their baby pictures and couple pictures to use in my designs and to Pinterest for my constant source of inspiration. I try to make one new design a day, although other projects like recovering chairs (pictures to come next week) often get in the way of that.

I thought it would be fun to make a variety of graphics for different occasions, although weddings and babies are the primary categories at the moment. I promise, I am trying to branch out.


I'm thinking maybe birthday, party and shower invitations as the next ventures. Feel free to share your ideas because today, the Benadryl and allergies are sucking the creative life right out of me.

On a happier note, here are two of my favorite designs I've made so far. The first is a baby announcement featuring my friend Victoria's beautiful baby girl (photos by Cherish Me Photography) and the second is a wedding invitation that I just completed this morning!
Enjoy!